Welcome to Chance UK
Mentors and staff use a solution-focused approach to grow a child’s strengths, build their self-esteem, and find positive alternatives to their challenging behaviour that could otherwise result in anti-social or criminal offending in later life.
- Introduce more safety and stability into children’s lives
- Directly address the difficulties experienced by each child and family
- Channel children’s energy into projects that give a sense of personal achievement
- Nurture children’s self-worth
- Reduce the isolation children and families may be experiencing
- Support children to find the motivation and life skills to move forward positively.
Apply here to become a mentor
A short film about our work